Crafty Teacher Appreciation Gift
How do you give attribution on teacher appreciation day for your child’s teachers? Teachers change our children’s lives. The opportunity they bestow to our children in a way of education is their key to make our little love ones succeed. The teachers are the mentors that inspire and motivate greatness to their understanding, whether it’s for their future career or just simply guiding them in their values.
From teacher appreciation day you may extend your thankfulness on teacher appreciation week, in which you can outreach the connection with some of the school’s teachers and other students. The teachers have the only professional possession that can provide encouragement to the young people of the next generation.
If today is your child’s school teacher’s day, take a moment and thank the teachers who contributed greatness to your child with a little gift to give. Anyway, there are scores of things to do to appreciate teachers for less cost and one of this is illustrated below:
Teacher Award Card (from yahoo)
How to do:
- Cut the cardstock of strip just about ½ of the diameter of your preferred rosette.
- Punch the Apron Lace border behind the other side.
- Use the scoring blade for turning trimmer, score between each scallop along strip and accordion fold.
- Adhere ends together in a continuous circle and press down at center to hot glue secured onto a circle punch.
- Using the Ultra ShapeXpress and the heart template and cut a heart from the red cardstock, then trim off the bottom of heart to make it look similar to an apple.
- Punch a small green circle and feed back through punch partially to create leaf. Hand-cut simple stem and assemble apple at center.
- Cut two strips of patterned paper and adhere to back to form ribbons.
- Adhere (or use self-adhesive like I did) pinback to back of award ribbon.
- Fold white cardstock in half to create card base. Round edges with corner punch.
- Mark the two closures of pinback onto card front with pencil and punch out with largest eyelet setter on protected surface.
This gift to hand to teachers for teacher appreciation is sure to make a big impression to your child’s teachers. You may find more beautiful gifts than this but the idea is precious like giving them an award by yourself, without costing you too much in a very creative idea.